- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Oracle Planning and Budgeting (EPBCS)
- Good To Have Skills : No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage the overall Oracle EPM environments for Organization Globally Meet with Finance and planning teams to analyze and meet their consolidation, budgeting, planning and forecasting requirements Support business in their financial cycles close, planning, budgeting, etc Continuously monitor, assess and enhance the system structure and function to meet business requirements Should be comfortable with integration concepts around EDM / DRM / OIC and should understand Rest APIs, events etc
- Technical Experience : Oracle Hyperion Implementation specialist with 5-7 Years of Experience in the area of financial process transformation, Financial Consolidation, Financial Planning and FPNA Highly Qualified in Oracle EPM, FCCS Financial consolidation and close and PBCS Planning and Budgeting systems Experience in PBCS/EPBCS, ARCS/ FCCS / EDMCS highly desirable Experience in any other Master Data management tools highly desirable Expert in creating EDM applications with right Data Chain objects Design, bui
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: Hands on Implementation experience of Oracle DRM / Oracle EDMCS Proficient with FDMEE/Data Management/EPM Automate Must have experience in working with Oracle Integration Cloud Service Good Analytical skills Excellent communication and verbal skills at both User and Management levels Excellent
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Bachelors degree and/or relevant experience required with minimum 15 years of full time
- AdditionalÂ Information: NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.