If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Brief Profile: We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, result oriented, has proven track record in building new business. Someone who has led large transformation programs and successfully managed C-Suite stakeholders. Candidate should have led sales cycles for consulting projects and is well versed with the latest trends, thought leadership and technology in finance.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Identify opportunities using/building own network within and outside firm to drive business development activities
• Prepare response to RFP and drive client conversation/presentations to dive business opportunities
• Prepare business case, Solution options, project plans, estimates, staffing requirements and execution approach for Finance Transformation opportunities and use them as part of proposal to the client appropriately
• Lead project delivery, client conversation and manage stakeholders on the project both internal and external
• Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
• Lead the team of experienced resources and direct/guide teams on project executions as per planned timelines
• Drive cross-functional multiple projects at the same time across consulting, strategy, technology and BPO/operations
• Work Independently on business development and project delivery from onshore/offshore as needed
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
• Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
• Lead various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
• Should have minimum 10+ years of work experience with preferably 5+ years in consulting and business development
• Must have at least 3 full life cycle design-to-implementation experience in finance process transformation, shared services, operating model
• Should be fully conversant with finance topics of operating model, finance process, enabling technologies, RPA, Blockchain, AI, Zero-based organization/budgeting/spend, etc. Hands-on experience including research and publishing PoVs / white papers in all these domains will be preferred.
• Must have experience in handling team of 15-20 resources including client personnel independently
• Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Feasibility, Design, Build, Deploy, Stabilization preferably involving implementation of enabling technologies, tools and software applications
• Strong Finance & Accounting domain expertise and technology expertise like SAP and Oracle ERP, S4HANA, Central Finance, Cloud solutions, etc.
• Experienced / trained on process excellence, Lean / Six Sigma concepts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.