Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :OSIsoft PI
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 5-6 years of experience with strong technical knowledge in OSI PI suite of Applications PI Historian, PI DA, PI RT Reports and Batches, PI EFGen , PI Vision 2 Adequate Experience with new technologies in PI like PI Business Integrator and PI Connectors 3 Experience with configuration of PI to PI Interface, OPC Interfaces, RDBMS, PI Trusts and Mappings, PI and AF Securities 4 Adequate understanding in different industry domains like Pharma and Life sciences Industry would be add on
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in OSI PI Installation, Solution Upgrades, administration and configuration 2 Good Experience in Historian Application maintenance and Support 3 Experience in Troubleshooting and Analytical Skills, Customer Interactions/ Client facing experience 4 Additional Experience in MSSQL, NET or PI AF SDK, working on AWS environment 5 Good communication Skillsverbal/Written, Should be a Team Player
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.