Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Platform Architecture,Microsoft Azure Architecture,Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Knowledge on all Windows server features and roles 2:Managing VMs and supporting azure hosted services 3:Experience on working incidents, service requests and changes 4:Experience in creating SOPs and Runbooks 5:Identify RCA for re-occurring issues 6:Document RCA for P1 and Major Incidents 7:Experience working as team player, should work collaboratively multiple technical teams 8:Should be able to prioritize and execute tasks, should be able to multitask
- Technical Experience : 1: Managing Azure IaaS resources and configuring them using ARM 2: Understanding of managing the PaaS resources 3: Confident in managing the Azure Networking eg NSG, Endpoint, Private DNS Zone, Loadbalancer, Site-to-site VPN, Express route, etc 4: Knowledge in configuring the Event monitoring and alerting 5: Knowledge in configuring managing the backup and recovery vault
- Professional Attributes : 1:Should be able to work in 24/7 rota 2:Should have minimum experience of 36 months 3:Should have good communication skills 4:Should be ready to acquire new skills 5:Should be Flexible to support during OOH
- Educational Qualification : 1:Microsoft Azure Certification 2:ITIL Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.