Accenture leading management consultancy firm seeks an experienced and accomplished Risk Management professional with significant experience in risk consulting and sound understanding of Financial Services risk management principles and practice
1. Advise Banks and Capital Market Institutions on a wide range of Market Risk Management topics.
2. Partner with global deal teams in selling shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on market risk related topics.
3. Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
4. Help build risk practice by conducting interviews for recruitment both laterally and through campus.
5. Help in training and nurturing talent on risk related topics.
6. Support practice development through various support activities like staffing quality management capability development and knowledge management etc.
7. Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
1. At least six- seven years risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions .Universal or Investment bank or Broker-Dealer. Rating Agency or Professional Services or Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
• Market Risk Measurement and Management related topics including operational processes technologies modeling approaches risk aggregation and reporting.
• Hands on experience in VaR Calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies Credit Commodities Rates etc.
• Experience in helping institutions on Basel II or III related topics including the concept of Incremental Risk Charge .IRC. for migrations and defaults.
• In-depth understanding of new or evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures proprietary trading systemic risk stress testing capital calculations reporting standards etc
• Liquidity Risk Measurement Reporting and Management
• Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
2. Familiarity with lending products and or or financial instruments across equity fixed income derivatives and securitization space
3. Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe .i.e. US EU etc... Knowledge of Basel II or III principles and practice Dodd Frank ICAAP MIFID etc.
4. Hands on experience across a range of risk platforms and technologies or products such as Bloomberg Reuters Sungard Murex etc
5. Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent global risk management consulting firms preferred.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.