Geographic Services is integral to the success of Accenture’s high performance business – bringing together internal services providers and infrastructure across the globe to enable our growing employee base to deliver exceptional service to our clients. We collaborate seamlessly to provide first-class proactive support across all aspects of services and facilities such as travel procurement real estate workplace operations people mobility and internal shared services.
Be a hands-on enthusiast and expert on the latest set of technologies. Should be able to help with filing patents, writing white-papers, representing Labs at external conferences. They are adept at articulating the technology-enabled business value proposition defining and building highly visible demos and mapping the existing vendor landscape.
• Help in articulating patent applications for the work being done at Tech Labs, by getting the right technology details in the patent application
• Write technology white papers and get them published at internal and external forums
• Represent Tech Labs at external technology conferences / summits by participating as speaker / panel member
• Understand articulate and further identify key technology trends and their potential business impact
• Working closely with the RandD group lead to develop a broader RandD agenda
• Collaborate with the RandD group and the overall Labs in internal and external settings
• Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design and coding to testing
• Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ IT environment
• Skills (in the order of preference)
o Cloud Computing
o Data Veracity
o Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required as indicated by degree of problem-solving strategic vs. routine focus and stakeholder interactions .e.g. Executives Supervisor etc..
• Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
• Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and or Accenture management.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
• Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.