Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Assists in documenting the integration strategy endpoints and data flows. Is familiar with the entire project life-cycle, including requirements analysis, coding, testing, deployment, and operations to ensure successful integration. Under the guidance of the Architect, ensure the integration strategy meets business goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics NAV,No Function Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Demonstrate key deliverable from analysis phase and document the BRD and FITGAP analysis Preparation of functional design document for simple customization Support in Functional Testing Demonstrate good understanding of the basic parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure with guidance from the functional lead Preparation of Test Scripts, Scenario identification based on functional design document Relevant Business central Navision Certifications
- Technical Experience : Must be able to execute and handle the basic of E2E process in Finance management module Must have worked in Finance module areas like Managing Receivables, Managing payables,Invoicing prepayments,Bank account reconciliation,Managing intercompany Good to have knowlegde of Fixed Asset Project modules with basics of Accounting of costs, Managing inventory costs, Managing cash flow and Consolidating Financial data from multiple companies in Finance module Should be able to support in Finance setup
- Professional Attributes : •Atleast 4 years of overall and 3 years of relevant experience •Contributing to team as a team player •Understand and demonstrate the requirements and solutions •Learn new areas modules depending on requirements •Demonstrate proficient written and oral communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.