Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills : Microsoft Web Development, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 design software and write code in C, net core, net standard 2 implement and improve processes around DevOps, Agile, and CI/CD 3 care and have strong RESTful API design, including API versioning, backwards compatibility, authentication and rate limiting 4 contribute to the Front-end applications using Angular 5 Work on developing server-side components used in Windows 10 devices management 6 Mentors junior product software engineer in industry best practices procedures, and concepts
- Technical Experience : 1 four years software development experience 2Strong skills in Fullstack development using C net core, net standard, aspnet, MS SQL, Angular, Type Script Exp in Web API MVC, WCF, SQL Server 3Exp working in Agile environment 4 Exp with Test Driven Development and familiar with Unit Test Microsoft 5Windows based technologies is a plus Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments
- Professional Attributes : 1Professional attributes-Hard-working with a whatever it takes attitude 2Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams 3Excellent communication written spoken skills
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15 years
- Additional Information : -
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.