Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration,Microsoft Azure PaaS,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Resource will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support for AWS Windows-based hosts and their services, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving problems 2:Azure Load Balancer, Application Gateway and VM Scale sets 3: Storage Accounts, Azure Key Vaults management 4: Express route configuration and management, Subscription management 5: Assist in Migration from On-Prem to Cloud 6: PowerShell Scripting knowledge and documentation
- Technical Experience : 1: Must Have Experience setting up greenfield Azure environments 2: Azure Foundation Build and Administration, Experience setting up PaaS and IaaS environments 3: Perform L3 tasks related to Azure infrastructure 4: Acts as a technical SME for serious incidents and complex issues related to Azure 5:Troubleshooting the Azure Networking issue / Azure Storage issue / Azure VM issues 6:Handling Azure VM builds using ARM templates, PowerShell, Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Professional Attributes : 1:Should be able to work in 24/7 shift 2:Should have minimum experience of 36 months 3:Should have good communication skills 4:Should be ready to acquire new skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: Any Bachelor degree 2: Microsoft Windows Servers Certification 3: Azure Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.