Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP),Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Need a senior high end profile who can also exhibit estimation and getting involved in requirements gathering viz solution architecting skills and ability to articulate that to stakeholders B: Ability to mentor junior folks on the domain and technical aspects of ALIP is key to successfully build a competent team of Java and C Developers who have also a good blend of life insurance domain C: Given the potential role of driving the Development Cell need a go-getter
- Technical Experience : Required Skillset - Java,ALIP A:Around 5-6 yrs of relevant IT experience in Java and Individual Life background Spring boot,Spring Integration development Spring batch B:Primary Skill Java, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, RESTful Services, SOAP, RDBMS Preferred MuleSoft C:Certifications Preferred certifications TOGAF or equivalent, LOMA
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Communication Skills B:Good Analytical and Debugging Skills C:Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment D:Needs to have proactive attitude, willing to work with different teams across Projects as required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.