Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Sitecore
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Website refresh/revamp using the existing Sitecore CMS creation of new modules if needed Integrate frontend HTML with the Sitecore CMS Tech documentation able to give client technical advice in layman term Cyber security fixing based on clients penetration test results
- Technical Experience : Online booking integrating with P4U Protons Data Center system and Sitecore Usual BAU updates content update, form configuration with existing modules Future development Marketing data analytics dashboard Sitecore
- Professional Attributes : Diligent, fast learner, Team player, Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across Business users and technology teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.