Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Desk Knowledge Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : L1 Service Desk Call Taking Profile 1 Respond to the incidents reported by customer through voice, emails, and chats 2 Identify, investigate, and diagnose the issue, resolve, or assign the incident to right assignment group 3 Provides resolution to customer based on in scope processes 4 Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process
- Technical Experience : Berlitz B1T is mandatory 1 Incident management and usage of ticketing tools 2 Knowledge on O365, MS OFFICE Suite, Active Directory, Hardware and Software related troubleshooting skills 3 1 to 2 yrs of experience 4 Minimum 1 yr of experience in Service desk or IT help desk supporting US or UK customers
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette 2 Good problem solving and analytical skills 3 Excellent customer service skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree
- Additional Information : 1 24x7 roster 2 Weekly offs based on roster 3 Good to have ITIL
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.