Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Openlink Rightangle
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Determination and documentation of functional requirements resulting from business requirements and securing business approval Prioritization of functional requirements and issues while gaining alignment with business subject matter experts Ensuring that transactional and master data requirements associated with the projects deliverables are defined and understood with stakeholders Supporting the business processes mapped in RightAngle application and resolving the tickets within given SLA
- Technical Experience : OpenLink Right Angle scheduling and actualization functions, Commodities, Trading and Risk management, and Pricing functions Minimum 3 years of supporting and operating OpenLink RightAngle as a functional analyst Experience with OpenLink RightAngle AutoMatcher Transactional data exchange and processing Hands-on role working with large transactional data sets Designing and developing IT solutions in a project environment Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional Attributes : Assist team in solving high priority issues Work in shifts on rotational basis SQL server development experience and/or SQL scripting experience Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio NET, ASPNet, C, and/or PowerBuilder
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.