Role: Network Planner – Transport / IP planning
• Act as SPOC for all network consolidation and rollout activities in the assigned circle.
• Review existing network architecture, identify gaps and propose solution to cover existing gaps and optimization of the network. i.e. Perform map gap analysis of existing network consolidation activities and services between as-is network and end state network plan.
• Prepare service design based for RAN / Enterprise services taking into consideration various parameters like bandwidth required and PoP locations.
• Preparation of high-level design for the network, including but not limited to designing the PoP migration strategy based on the RAN migration schedule, designing the Pre-agg and Agg POP locations based on the overall network strategy
• Prepare low level design e.g. cluster design based on configuration guidelines provided, design IP allocation per POP, prepare low level BOQs including available vs. to be ordered BOQs
• Prepare detailed hand-off design between Access and Pre-agg, Pre-agg to Agg, Agg to core and super core
• Prepare and execute migration plans
• Consolidate network inventory, perform re-use analysis in line with proposed plans
• Determine incremental hardware/software requirements for the to-be network architecture
• Conduct reviews and procure design sign-off with the clients and key internal stakeholders for every phase / stage as required.
Job Title - Manager (Technology Consulting)
Background and experience
• Proven hands on experience in planning, designing, implementation and O&M of large and complex networks
o IP network (4G/LTE/VoLTE/3G/2G Data & Voice traffic)
o Transport network backhaul design based on equipment from across various OEM like Cisco, Nokia -ALU, Ericsson, Juniper, Huawei, ZTE
• Deep understanding of the various planning processes i.e. equipment planning, capacity planning, ring planning, circuit provisioning and network optimization.
• Experience working with both Optical and microwave technologies across various equipment OEM like Cisco, Nokia -ALU, Ericsson, Juniper, Huawei, ZTE
• Deep expertise in developing optimal hardware dimensioning to support transport network
• Hands on experience in implementing and/or managing network service migration including installation, testing and commissioning of network equipment and ckts, candidate must have lead / implemented at least 1 end-to-end service migration project
• Experience in network performance optimization, ring upgradation etc.
• Experience working with third-party vendors with good negotiation skills
• Self-motivated individual with ability to work through ambiguous situation and good problem-solving abilities.
• Prior experience of working in a complex cross-matrixed team environment including internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to manage and handle relationship across levels including vendors, partners and third parties.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.