Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Key Responsibilities / Role Profile:
Role: Network Planner – Transport / IP planning
• Act as SPOC for all network consolidation and rollout activities in the assigned circle.
• Create detailed project plan around network planning and execute activities as per plan
• Identify key risks and issues along with mitigation strategies, report to the central team and ensure on-time, on-quality and within budget completion of activities
• Manage and provide over-arching support and guidance around activities
o Conduct reviews of existing network architecture
o Review identified gaps identification and proposed solution to cover existing gaps
o Review and propose optimizations strategies for network consolidation and migration
• Conduct review meetings of service design based for RAN / Enterprise services taking into consideration various parameters like bandwidth required and PoP locations.
• Determine incremental hardware/software requirements for the to-be network architecture
• Conduct reviews and procure design sign-off with the clients and key internal stakeholders for every phase / stage as required.
Job Title – Senior Manager (Technology Consulting)
Background and experience
• 15+ years of proven hands on experience in planning, designing, implementation and O&M of large and complex networks
o IP network (4G/LTE/VoLTE/3G/2G Data & Voice traffic)
o Transport network backhaul design based on equipment from across various OEM like Cisco, Nokia -ALU, Ericsson, Juniper, Huawei, ZTE
• Deep understanding of the various planning processes i.e. equipment planning, capacity planning, ring planning, circuit provisioning and network optimization.
• Experience working with both Optical and microwave technologies across various equipment OEM like Cisco, Nokia -ALU, Ericsson, Juniper, Huawei, ZTE
• Deep expertise in developing optimal hardware dimensioning to support transport network
• Hands on experience in implementing and/or managing network service migration including installation, testing and commissioning of network equipment and ckts, candidate must have lead / implemented at least 1 end-to-end service migration project
• Experience in network performance optimization, ring upgradation etc.
• Experience working with third-party vendors with good negotiation skills
• Self-motivated individual with ability to work through ambiguous situation and good problem-solving abilities.
• Prior experience of working in a complex cross-matrixed team environment including internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to manage and handle relationship across levels including vendors, partners and third parties.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.