Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Understand the external data ecosystem and multiple data vendors and their offerings
• Translate an external data-data driven solution (in conjunction with internal data, if needed) into analytics to achieve the desired outcome
• Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our clients address their ongoing problems
• Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management (internal and external) and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
• Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques
• Work with multiple stakeholders to gather business requirements
• Masters/ Doctoral degree/Graduate degree in quantitative discipline like Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Management or Engineering from a reputed university
• Preferred Institutes: ISI, DSE, Masters in Statistics/Operations Research from Premier Universities/Colleges), MBA from Premier Institutes with Analytics Experience, IIT B. Tech with Analytics Experience
Must Have Skills:
• 3 to 5 years of analytics experience, preferred experience with external data
• Significant experience in managing analytics delivery
• Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users, stakeholders and technical resources
• Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
• Adept in data architecture and interface design solutions
• Creative bent to represent the insights on a visualization tool
• Comfortable with techniques like Machine Learning techniques, Deep Learning, Linear regression, logistics regression, segmentation / clustering, optimization
• Hands on experience in Python, Hive/HQL, Pyspark is a must
Good to have skills:
• Experience in analytical tools – SAS, R, Spark are good to have
• Experience in visualization tools – Tableau, D3 are good to have
• knowledge on DMP is good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.