Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : Cloud Architecture, Cloud Administration, AWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aExperience of designing multiple Cloudnative Application Architectures b Experience of developing and deploying cloudnative applications including serverless environments like Lambda. c Optimize applications for AWS environment d Design build and configure applications on AWS environment to meet business process and application requirements e Understanding of security performance and cost optimizations for AWS f Understanding to AWS Well Architected best practices
- Technical Experience : 8 or15 years of experience in the industry with at least 5 years and above in AWS. Strong development background with exposure to the majority of services in AWS AWS Certified Developer Associate level. Application development skills on AWS platform with either Java SDK Python SDK React js Strong in coding using any of the programming languages like PythonNodejs Java Net understanding of AWS architectures across containerization microservices and serverless on AWS
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have strong communication skills 2: Should have strong design and implementation experience 3: Should be quick learner and flexible to explore new technical areas as per project need
- Educational Qualification : B tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.