Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills : Java and JVM Languages, Java Standard Edition, Enterprise Content Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Person should manage Documentum application infrastructure Experience with Documentum Infrastructure and Administration
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with DFC,DFS, REST services, BOF, dql and API , workflows , lifecycle Documentum configuration, Installation, Development, Deployment 2 in-depth understanding of Documentum Architecture, Content server, ADTS/Adlib, Xplore and other Documentum Products 3 Linux/Unix Basics and Windows Server Administration 4 Tomcat Installation, deployment and Configuration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills to gather requirements from client and deliver it in to time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.