India HR Talent and Analytics Manager
CL 7 – Manager
ROLE ENTITY & FUNCTION:
Corporate functions in India; Human Resources
Human resources in India is a diverse organization performing roles across locations, and functionalities. With the constantly changing nature of work, workforce and external/internal business environments, it becomes a critical imperative for us to be abreast with such changes, anticipate upcoming realities and proactively engage with our talent in order to provide hyper-personalized and world class employee experiences.
Therefore - data, insights, intelligence and analytics form key pillars for the function to orchestrate the above intent and facilitate intelligent business decisions everyday.
The role requires an incumbent to embrace such challenging employee dynamics and take our mission forward as we impact the way our world works and lives.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. TALENT ANALYTICS: Human Resources at Accenture in India is multi-disciplinary and needs analytics interventions across the spectrum. The role begins with analytics around employee retention, however expands the horizon to other possible areas of talent management – talent acquisition, performance, talent supply, employee engagement and experience, learning, and other specialized functions.
2. MARKET RESEARCH: The incumbent needs to have strong research capabilities – external and internal to leverage existing and unexplored territories in order to build data architypes for further analysis. It is important for us to constantly examine best market practices and internal points of references that can aid prudent decision making for our business and HR leaders.
3. CROSS FUNCTIONAL PARTNERSHIPS: Leverage the scale, complexity and assets of teams spread across geographies, entities and sub functions to create new models, improvise existing solutions to build meaningful insights for our function. Partner with global COE teams to harness existing information and datapoints.
4. INTEGRATED INTELLIGENCE: Create intelligent connections as relevant to India GU & HR by leveraging expertise from Accenture Research, Global HR teams, Innovation Hubs and similar next gen avenues to explore untapped opportunities on employee interventions and equip our internal HR teams with newer avenues on people matters.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. ANALYTICAL & RESEARCH MINDSET: Experience, understanding of analytics and ability to observe datasets, information and literature, transformed into trends, patterns and usable solutions. Ability to create insights which are relevant, meaningful and customized to the function.
2. COLLABORATION: Working with cross functional teams, and not limited to, engaging with COEs, and specialized teams to create/improvise solutions for India HR. Alignment of interest and goals with the partner teams and build cohesive work methodologies.
3. BUILDING A SPIDER WEB OF NETWORKS: We live in an interdependent society and the need for a self sustaining network is never undermined. We need the incumbent to leverage existing connections and create new ones, to build a well oiled analytics machine that will set our HR function to the highest of standards in the future.
4. DATA ANAYTICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Proficient with tools, technologies and algorithms for data mining, association rules, artificial neural networks etc, in order to develop business data insights and will be responsible for statistical inference of data through estimation techniques and hypothesis testing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.