Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of application servicesfrom inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement 2 Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and release reviews 3 Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health 4 Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems 2 Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks 3 Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive 4 Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems 5 Expertise in one of cloud platforms like Azure, GCP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication and presentation skills Client facing role 2 Good problem solving and analytical skills 3 Work with the team using waterfall Agile methodologies 4 Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data 5 Ability to handle multiple modules tasks
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full term education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.