Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft 365,Unified Communication and Collaboration Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Teams Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Working on Incident related to Teams, SharePoint Online, One Drive, Power Shell scripting and Service Now 2 Reports creation and analysis Technical Experience 3 Power apps, Power BI, Power automate technology experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Experienced in Teams, SharePoint Online, One Drive, Power Shell scripting 2 Good understanding of Service Now tool 3 Power apps ,Power BI, Power automate technology experience
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, incident coordination skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure needed to carry out this job 3 years of relevant experience
- Educational Qualification : Require minimum BE graduate , graduation in other field is also fine
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.