Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Work as part of analysis team that works 24x7 on a rotational shift - Perform security monitoring by analyzing logs, traffic and alerts generated by variety of device technologies - Timely response to customer requests like detection capabilities, tuning, etc - Research new threats and provide recommendations to enhance detection capabilities - Strong desire for continuous learning on vulnerabilities, attacks and countermeasures - Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Technical Experience : - Experience in an SOC operations with customer-facing responsibilities - Deep understanding on cyber security fundamentals, security devices, network defense concepts and threat landscape - Hands-on experience in SIEM and threat hunting tools - Desirable knowledge in any scripting language and EDR products - Preferable GCIA, GCFA, CISSP
- Professional Attributes : - Strong customer service and interpersonal skills - Strong problem-solving skills - Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills - Adaptability to accept change
- Educational Qualification : - Minimum a bachelors or a masters degree in addition to regular 15- year full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.