Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Candidate is expected to carry out design development towards Microservices and APIs B:Be flexible to contribute across the value chain be it designing,coding, technical testing, creating build pipeline C:Contribute to design and architecture discussions through proposing alternative approaches D:Coordinate with other teams and resolve queries/dependencies proactively E:Provide timely and proactive updates to the stakeholders
- Technical Experience : A:Min five yrs of experience in JAVA/sprint development B:Skilled in API and microservices experience using Spring boot C:Knowledge on asynchronous transactions, event driven pattern D:Knowledge on Rabit MQ/ Kafka / any other message broker E:Knowledge on API Gateway like IBM API Connect or APIGEE F:Knowledge on Containerization like Docker, Kubernetes G:Knowledge on Test driven programming/ Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockit is desirable H:Knowledge on Domain-driven design is desirable
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Communication skills B:Strong analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : A:Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.