Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of our stakeholders This will entail analysing developing, testing and deploying the appropriate solution through the development life-cycle b: Ability to pick new technology quickly and deliver c: Produce deliverables that follow the development standards and principles, on time d: Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Technical Experience : a: Excellent GCP, Big Query SQL skills b: Good experience on Python scripting c: Experience on Airflow and Unix shell scripting In depth understanding of large scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of managing them d: Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and has a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment e: Experience/Knowledge of GCP IAM, Cloud function and stack driver
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions e: Ability to multi task
- Educational Qualification : Be
- Additional Information : a: Ability to multi task
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.