Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a; Ability to help shape the backlog into a solution working with the BA and PO b; Ability to develop the APIs using Spring boot c; Peer code reviews d; Good Knowledge on AWS Cloud e; Ability to work on NFRs work towards optimizing the performance of the APIs f; Capable of managing a diverse set of Stakeholders PO, SA, Business, Tech, etc g; Ability to guide the team with the technical challenges
- Technical Experience : a; At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Spring boot, Java, Maven/Gradle b; Good understanding of SOLID principles c; Strong in AWS d; Good in system design and architecture and should be able to apply modern design practices e; Good knowledge on Microservices Architecture and principles f; Good knowledge on performance management and code optimization
- Professional Attributes : a; Quick learner and enthusiast in learning new technologies b; Good team player with good communication skills with client
- Educational Qualification : a; 15 years of full-time education in Btech/Mtech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.