Accenture Digital comprised of Accenture Analytics Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com or digital.
Accenture Analytics part of Accenture Digital helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform continuous intelligent security machine learning and IoT Analytics. For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com or analytics.
Digital .Analytics. – Marketing Analytics: An analyst in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making relationship of tasks to the overall project and executes projects in the context of a marketing or retail business performance improvement initiative.
Location: Gurgaon or Bangalore
• Working through the phases of project:
- Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
- Clean aggregate analyze interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it.
- Set up data for statistical modeling
- Development of statistical or econometric models.
• Working along with the team and consultant or manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights.
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
• Master degree in Statistics or Econometrics or Economics from reputed institute.
• M.Phil. or PhD in statistics or econometrics or related field.
Must Have Skills:
• SAS or R and Machine learning
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with MS excel PowerPoint
• MBA or M Tech Industrial Engineering or Management or PG in Engineering or Statistics or PhD in Operations research or optimization domain
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist