Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Solution, Design and implement Splunk infrastructure, deployment, products, apps, reports, alerts, and dashboards b Provide technical expertise and consultancy to internal client teams looking to leverage Splunk c Assist in the operation of a Splunk Center of Excellence COE to drive education and enablement of Splunk across the enterprise d Partner with the Industry capability to implement monitoring solutions e Engage with clients to align platform capabilities with business requirements
- Technical Experience : 1Min 6 years experience with design, configuration, support of Splunk , 2Programming experience on Java, Net, Python, Scripting language 3Managing Win OR Linux OR Unix servers and apps 4Knowledge of network protocols, Server Virtualization and Cloud Computing 5Designed, deployed managed multiple Enterprise level Multi-cluster environment 6Developed and published 10 Splunk based custom apps
- Professional Attributes : a Solutioning architecting multiple Enterprise deployments b Knowledge and Experience working with Splunk API c Resource should have good communication and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a UG OR PG from a reputable University
- Additional Information : Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.