Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills : Data Engineering, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Support the development and deployment of Data and AI solutions,collaborate with teams of consultants from Accenture and Customer teams 2 Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary,supplementing your technical ability with industry experts,local tech skills 3 Need to design,develop apps following the principles of reusable architecture,optimized solutions adhering to real time response requirements or batch processing,leveraging end to end DevOps processes 4 Desire work in an info sys env
- Technical Experience : 1 Understanding of industry apps for data engineering/ data science 2 Handle Client,Stakeholder communication at the strategic and tech level with support from the core team 3 Hands on exp and knowledge of data processing pipelines,data science models 4 Programming exp in with languages such as Python,Scala,API frameworks,ETL frameworks 5 Awareness of Agile project delivery methodologies 6 Understanding of data and information mgmt,especially in Big Data trends 7 Exposure to cloud technologies
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.