Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY (a few sentences)
This role will be a part of Survey Solutions and Analytics team. The Analytics and Modeling Sr Specialist will be working on developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods and high-end solutions based on various datasets, helping Accenture improve various business outcome indicators.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS)
• Conceptualize, develop, test and implement various advanced Statistical models on business data.
• Integrate the outcomes from various analytics techniques to provide insights beyond the obvious, which helps create value for Accenture and its clients.
• Leverage a combination of multiple approaches for project execution, including internal assets, third-party and open source solutions to create unique methods of delivery.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, client teams and other functional teams globally to understand business problems and conceptualize, design and execute solutions using various data sources and advanced analytics approach.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
• Education – Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or related disciplines from Tier 1/2 institutes.
• Overall 8-10 years of experience in analytics and modeling in multiple domains (BFSI, Pharma, Retail, Market Research etc.) – with hands on experience in handling data and analytics driven decision making.
• Proven background and experience in more than one of the following – Multivariate Statistics, Non-parametric methods, Time Series Modeling, ANOVA, Factor, Cluster Analysis etc.
• Proficiency in multiple statistical tools/languages – R, Python, SPSS.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders globally.
• Ability to understand complex real world business problems, often in ambiguous scenario, and transform into workable solutions.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
• Certification in advanced analytics from Tier 1/2 institutes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.