Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Job Summary for TOS
Responsible for Inter Company Operations, RA and I/C Analysis , preparation & submission of various reports on monthly & yearly basis, coordinating with Tax, treasury & other teams on regular basis, MIS and monitoring various day to day accounting processes.
Tax Operation Support - Key Responsibilities
• Tax Reporting – Preparation & maintenance of data with accuracy for various Tax reports
• Processing of various USGAAP entries & IGAAP entries to have correct Location P&L
• Understanding and interpreting the Inter Company Revenue and Cost implications and Revenue Assurance principles for Accenture Entities
• Processing of adjustment entries to revenue to ensure desired margin is achieved as per the transfer pricing
• Ensure closure of IGAAP accounts on timely basis.
• Involve in various IGAAP activities such as STPI /SEZ Location P&L, TP database, APR reporting etc.
• To analyse for the accuracy & correctness of the revenue & cost
• Ensure that proper Checks & balance are maintained for each reporting
• Meeting all the monthly/Yearly deliverables within timelines
• Work on project initiatives, coordinate with multiple stake holders.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Sound accounting knowledge
• Good Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (excel, access etc.).
• Ability to handle voluminous data & work within deadlines.
• Aptitude for working with numbers.
• Preferably Good working knowledge of SAP.
• Capable of working independently with limited supervision.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
B.C.com / M.Com with Experience in Corporate finance.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.