- Project Role :DevOps Architect
- Project Role Description :Assess, design, and engineer DevOps solutions in complex technology environments. Design and build DevOps technical solutions for cloud-native, cloud-enabled, and on-prem infrastructure with microservices or traditional application patterns.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to work on Configure Sales CPQ exp including Workflow, Approval Management, and User Management; CPQ Techno -functional knowledge; Iron Python Scripting knowledge, API handling to integrate with different Systems, Prepare Design Doc, Drive Workshop session while collecting client requirements
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have 4 Yrs of project experience in the SAP CRM domain 3 Years of SAP Callidus CPQ Implementation experience Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management; ability to lead design workshops and explain industry leading practices
- Professional Attributes : Should have good communication skills and leadership qualities
- Educational Qualification : Should have at least bachelors degree, post-graduation desirable
- Additional Information : Should be SAP Certified in CPQ
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.