Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Extensive hands-on experience in SAP Hybris 2 Extensive experience in JAVA and Spring 3 Experience in SAP Hybris - B2C implementations 4 Responsible for application level architecture, solution, estimation and design 5 Responsible for the analyze, design, build and test of the assigned user stories 6 Responsible for code quality assurance for the developed code
- Technical Experience : 1- Minimum 3 years of exp on SAP Hybris commerce development required 2- Exp on Spring, MVC 3- Responsible for the peer review of the code developed by other peers 4 - Responsible for ensuring to follow the project process related to DevOps or Agile methodology 5 - Responsible to lead the team for technical implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years FT education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.