Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
•Customer Profiling, Scoring, and customer segmentation(behavioral, needs and value based)
•Retention models – loyalty, plan choice, customer service, satisfaction, propensity to churn, attrition models
•Pricing Analytics – Plan Pricing, Underwriting, Provider Contracting
•Fraud Analytics – Fraud Modeling, Network Analysis, Anomaly detection for unidentified Fraud
•Health Management – identification and risk stratification, risk scores, disease management, gaps in care analytics.
•Provider and Network Management – competitor analysis, contract pricing, physician loyalty, etc.
•Quality of Care Metrics – CMS/ JCAHO Measures, CMS star ratings, CAHPS/ HCAHPS Metrics, Survey Analysis
• Cost optimization Analytics – Strategies to reduce cost of care for payers, providers, and members, Alternative treatments/ Medications
• Predictive Modeling – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, etc
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 1-3 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 1 years of quantitative analysis in the Health Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
Must have Skills:
• Experience in using R/SAS/Python required
• Understand Machine Learning; experience with Machine Learning a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
• Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics.
Good to have skills:
• Demonstrate a proven practice of project management discipline; project management skills a plus;
• Ability to derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
• Ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
• Good Understanding of healthcare market (prior experience working on US based Health projects will be a plus), OR Educational qualification(s) in Medical and experience with analytics.
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.