Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Lead & drive overall quality and continuous improvement initiative through implementation of industry standards and methodologies such as Operational Excellence principles, BPR & Six Sigma. Leverage the capability of employees through involvement in various initiatives. Drive digitization and automation for tracking and reporting performance and, enhancing process performance. Lead the way for predictive analytics.
• Implementing the basic quality and continuous improvement framework for the processes based on Six Sigma
• Continuous Improvement - Work within Key Customer Group and the appropriate AEE teams to drive the continuous improvement agenda in the end to end process not just within AEE.
• Provide Predictive analytics to business using various analytics tools
• Integrate Quality & Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Oversee the implementation of quality related initiatives, and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall business objectives
• Drive digitization and automation for tracking and reporting performance, and, enhancing process performance
• Build and maintain a knowledge system for the organization
• Operational Excellence:
• Expert knowledge in Operational Excellence to deploy OpEx principles
• Help in defining Metrics and measures for the various process
• Ensure quality measures are aligned with overall organization and engagement objectives
• Support in tracking the performance against program objectives and implementing improvement initiatives to achieve the objectives
• Establish Monthly reporting for all metrics
A University degree. Work Experience: 6-5 yrs. Of work experience
• Certified Six sigma black belt
• Strong technical & analytical skills – Hands on experience in Predictive analytics
• Ability to handle large scope of work by mentoring complex BB/GB projects
• Ability to design and deploy Delivery Excellence framework & methodologies independently
• Ability to multitask by meeting tight timelines
• Prior experience in handling team
• Strong Project management skills including planning, execution and follow-through
• Exposure to or experience with managing operations and or programs and initiatives in a shared services environment
• Ability to function effectively as an individual team member & to mentor team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem & analytical solving skills
• Strong organization skills
• Strong negotiation and learning skills
• Operates successfully with fair degree of autonomy and independence
• Extremely High Energy Levels
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of co
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.