At Technology Consulting’s Security, Advisory practice, you will help our clients do security smarter, by deploying the most advanced, under-the-radar innovations. From collaborating with our global Cyber-Labs to using advanced AI analytics, you’ll not only counsel the C-suite and FORTUNE 1000 on advanced security solutions, but also fundamentally strengthen their business and truly transform how organizations work.
And Responsibilities: Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Evaluating the work effort and the consulting program pricing
• Assessing client’s current state platforms, infrastructures and applications portfolio and guiding them on how to orchestrate and govern these.
• Understanding the customers’ enterprise constraints, challenges and policies.
• Helping determine the best ROI and high business value by mixing different technologies and methodologies.
• Overseeing the production and implementation of architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.