As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset : Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Developing our offerings and assets
Experience: We are looking for Advanced Analytics and AI Consultants to join our growing team having experience with Machine learning and NLP applications. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
• Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other analytics team members, platform engineers, business subject matter experts and technology delivery teams to assess AI potential and develop use cases
• Design: The Consultant’s role on these projects centers around the application of analytics, data science and advanced cognitive methods to derive insights from data and develop POCs and appropriate high-level solution designs.
• Architecture: The nature of these projects change as ideas and concepts mature, ranging from research, proofs-of-concept and the art-of-the-possible to the delivery of real-world applications for our clients. Focus in this area is on the impact to clients technology landscape/ architecture and ensuring formulation of relevant guiding principles and platform components.
• Product/ Framework/ Tools evaluation: Collaborate with business experts for business understanding, working with other consultants and platform engineers for solutions and with technology teams for prototyping and client implementations. Evaluate existing products and frameworks available and develop options for proposed solutions. Have an understanding of the framework/ tools to engage the client in meaningful discussions and steer towards the right recommendation.
• The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications.
• Experience in working with large UK&I clients (Preferred)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.