Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals, design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business and technology landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Involve in enterprise business, application and integration architecture designing
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Developing our offerings and assets
Experience: We are looking for information strategy & data architecture consultants having experience with information strategy, data architecture, data governance, information operating model and information security operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
• Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other team members to evaluate new IT potential with a focus on data monetization, platforms, customer 360 view and analytics strategy. Align all data and analytics initiatives and investments to meet enterprise objectives.
• Strategy: Define data-based strategy for the customer which needs to be aligned to the customer technology landscape. Understand and recommend the end-to-end process for identified data initiatives including requirements, feasibility, validation of data structure, compliance, and monetization.
• Design: The Consultant’s role on these projects centers around Assessment of Information Strategy Maturity, establishing target state Information Architecture and conceptual Data models. Identification of usage of structured/ unstructured data as an asset to create differentiated capabilities.
• Governance: Establish framework for effective Data Governance across multispeed implementations. Define data ownership, standards, policies and associated processes
• Information operating model: Define an operating model to manage data across organization. Establish processes around effective data management ensuring Data Quality & Governance standards as well as roles for Data Stewards
• The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.