Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Technology Consulting provides a platform to the digitally savvy technologist who can look at things from a different perspective to find the best solution. It provides ample of opportunities to work on the very heart of some of the most cutting-edge and business-critical projects. You will get an opportunity to shape client strategies using the New Technologies.
Working closely with our clients, consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business and technology landscape.
Your functional responsibilities can include:
• Leading teams and managing partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform.
• Helping design solutions optimally based on modular reusable APIs
• Evaluation of the technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide customers with demonstrable returns.
• Development of solutions to help customers realize their business goals and advise them on best practices for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid integration, and API management
• Specification of MuleSoft architecture and design patterns
• Assistance and support for the set-up of the MuleSoft platform including Common services.
• Implementation of MuleSoft services, design, build, test and deploy as per the agreed Sprint schedule
• Ensuring that the developed MuleSoft services and platform adhere to MuleSoft architectural best practices and guidelines
Your additional responsibilities as Technology Consulting Manager will cover the following:
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specifications and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Help clients design, architect and scale their journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
• Help clients modernize their IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends
• Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.