Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a: Need to work on Technical design and convert into Code b: Need to work on Functional design and convert into Technical design c: Has to work on testing the FSCD program and checking the performance
- Technical Experience : a: Minimum of 7 years experience in SAP FSCD b: Extensive experience SAP ABAP Development c: Should have experience in testing the FSCD program and checking the performance
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill C: Work directly with the client
- Educational Qualification : A;BE/BTECH, ME
- Additional Information : A; Should be ready to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.