Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic learning strategies and training outcomes
• Support Solution Architects in proposal and solution/effort estimation
• Create new solutions, leveraging new-age digital and social interventions and, where needed, adapt existing methods and procedures to deliver outcomes to clients
• Support the Manager and the client account team in analyzing the business problem and planning and leading the learning strategy
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Conduct TNA/ design curriculum
• Draft the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
• Brief and coach the instructional designers and content developers in completing the detailed design
• Design and create standards, guidelines, templates, checklists
• Review storyboards and simulations and provide value added feedback in line with client specific quality and productivity parameters
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
• Brief and coach the instructional designers and content developers to prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
• Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants.
• Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within CN TD&L
• 7+ years of experience in Content Development and Instructional Design
• Experience in leading and coaching teams independently.
• Extensive experience in developing, reviewing and delivering different training product types like WBTs, ILTs, application simulations, job aids, quick reference guides and new-age learning interventions like gamification, social learning, mobile learning, learning technology etc.
• Experience in proprietary tools like Captivate, Lectora, Storyline, and Flash
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.