Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : To work in capacity of Azure Databricks, ADF and NET developer Experienced troubleshooting Azure Databrick Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios Prepare / update technical specifications and architectural artifacts as needed
- Technical Experience : Min 3 years experience in Azure, Data bricks and ADF Experience working with technologies like NET, REST, Python and ADF Had minimum 2 years of Azure data migration experience Hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in Azure data factory, Databricks,ADF Expertise in Cloud related Big Data integration and infrastructure techstack using Azure Databricks Apache Spark framework Azure Certification would be preferred
- Professional Attributes : Should have Good Communication Skills Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills Work with stakeholders for regular updates, requirement understanding and design discussions
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Should have Good Communication Skills Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.