Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Payroll
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Someone who has Experience in the support and configuration in SAP HCM Payroll, Time Management, Organizational Management, Personal Administration and HR to Fi/Co integration, ESS/MSS/Portal 2: Coordinating with the Technical teams in building the Functional Specifications for custom developments 3: Leading Payroll Team from offshore and coordinating with onshore and Business 4: Handling Escalations and provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables
- Technical Experience : 1: Candidate should have experience in multiple Country specific SAP Payroll Configuration 2: Candidate should have end to end implementation/support experience in Payroll 3: Candidate should have experience in writing PCR Schemas for Payroll and Time Management 4: Experience in Configuration, Unit Testing and Documentation 5 Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture
- Professional Attributes : 1: Total years of SAP HCM Payroll experience should not be less than 6 yrs 2: Drive the project with SLAs 3: SAP HCM Certification will be added advantage 4: Working experience in handling ticketing tool to Support Client issues 5: Good Communications and Leadership Skills
- Educational Qualification : any graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.