Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineer (Tester)
- Project Role Description :Enables full stack solutions through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite. Creates automation strategy, automated scripts and supports data and environment configuration. Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,TOSCA Testsuite
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : TOSCA Automation Exp with framework developed at least for 1 complete applications End to End Should be able to work independently on developing TOSCA automation scripts -Should be able to contribute in the designing automation frameworks for Web,Desktop, API and reporting based applications - Should have SAP automation/testing experience
- Technical Experience : - Should have any TOSCA AS1, AS2, AE1, AE2 certifications - Hands on Experience in Development of reusable libraries, objects scanning, script execution, Failure analysis, Implementing integrations of third party tools with TOSCA and continuous testing - Experience in Customer-specific extensions and integration of Tosca custom controls, special execution tasks, etc
- Professional Attributes : -Extensive experience in framework development - Implementation of the overall automation testing strategy, bring script standards and best practices - Should have good knowledge on software testing life cycle -Good to have SAP automation experience
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH/MCA/MS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.