Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a: Requirement gathering analysis, Understanding business process of the trading partners with direct communication b: Setting up of a new Interfaces for various communication protocols such as FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP etc and business protocols such as AS1, AS2 AS3 c: Work with various Internal IT Infrastructure teams and project manager for the setting up the interfaces as per the business/functional requirements and compliance for high level secure transfer of the data
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Maintaining and monitoring of Apache Kafka , Microsoft IIS, Secure Transport Tumbleweed product of Axway vendor IBM Http server, IBM WebSphere Application server, Apache, WebLogic Application server, Boss Application server, Microsoft IIS applications to ensure performance and availability -Experience in site configuration 2 Performs troubleshoot
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal and written communication skills 2 Demonstrate proactiveness, technical competency, work ethics and flexibility 3 Ability to work in Harmony with team
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.