Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture myConcerto Health Provider
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solve deep technical problems and building innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart and passionate SDEs Build for the cloud using AWS services designing for 5 9s, globally distributed deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, and more Learn, evaluate, and deploy new technologies Provide technical though leadership for the team
- Technical Experience : 2years of Java/J2EE and OOM experience Experience with Java Multithreading involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems Experience with Spring, Hibernate,messaging, Java Eco-System and libraries such as guava, log4j2 Experience in building high-availability HA production solutions in virtual environments Solid understanding of messaging paradigms, Microservices, Containers, Linux/JVM internals Experience with the designing and building production REST APIs
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshootingskills Strong operational mindset Exceptional ability and motivation to solve problems Excellent communication and relationship skills Distributed team collaboration Low tolerance for mediocrity Love to write code
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.