If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
CN is a globally distributed Consulting practice within Accenture and is growing aggressively to serve global markets and has over 3500 consultants today.
The Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice within CN focuses on clients in the following industries:
• Communications – Wireless and Wireline Telecommunications Providers, Cable Television companies, Satellite Service Providers
• Media and Entertainment – Broadcast, Publishing, and Print Media; Entertainment
• High Tech – Aerospace & Defense, Communications Equipment, Computer Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Data Storage Equipment, Office Equipment, and Semiconductor
• Software and Platforms – Software, Internet and Social Media, Platforms
This role is for a senior leader within the CMT practice. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Product Engineering / R&D in High Tech or Internet industries with a specific focus on:
• Managing and leveraging core product definition data across the extended enterprise, use of digital tools and technologies to reduce product costs, development costs, and time to market while increasing innovation and market share capture.
• Developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling technology solutions, and change management programs to help manage products across their entire lifecycle, from concept to end-of-life.
• Leading client projects in the areas of design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes (specifically core Engineering processes and best practices) and enabling technology to help an organization improve outcomes.
Typical process areas include:
- Portfolio and Program Management
- Software engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- Requirements Management
- Engineering Analytics
- Engineering Change Management
- Product Cost management
Specific experience should include:
• 12-15 years of experience in Product Engineering either in a Consulting firm or in industry
• Strong High Tech or Internet industry experience preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• MBA from a Tier 1 B-school preferred
• Exposure to global clients is highly desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.