Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Manager- Digital Transformation
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
• Digital Strategy, Transformation and Advisory
• Digital Content Mangement & Marketing
• Omni-Channel Commerce
• User Experience Design
• Understanding of IOT, Mobility, Applied Intelligence and Data Science
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Should have Digital Transformation having experience of 7+ yrs.
- Will be responsible for Consulting delivery, solutioning & pre-sales activities on the projects.
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.