Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Deliver application maintenance support for the Client Business performing Bug fix / minor configuration changes 2 Candidate will also be required to perform where necessary detailed Root cause analysis and Problem management to solve recurring issues
- Technical Experience : Must have Skills : SAP PO/PI skills with a minimum of 6 years experience preferably in support or application maintenance roles 1 Experience with API development and resolving technical issues 2 Candidate must be able to work independently and support Client business on application bug fix and configuration changes; 3 Candidate must posses understanding of the Delivery and Shipment processes and have good understanding of the data interfaces with EDI
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be able to handle the tasks independently 2 Should have good communication skills 3 Should have good analytical skills presentation skills 4 Should have ability to work under pressure 5 Flexible to work in shifts; ability to to wrok independently
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time experience
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.