Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark,Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Experience in developing Spark applications using Spark-SQL in Databricks for data extraction, transformation, and aggregation from multiple file formats for Analyzing transforming the data to uncover insights into the customer usage patterns 2Extract Transform and Load data from sources Systems to GCP Data Storage services using a combination of GCP Data Lake components Data ingestion to one or more GCP services GCP BQ, GCP BQ ML, DataProc, etc and processing the data in GCP Databricks
- Technical Experience : 1Overall, 5 years of experience In Industry including 3 Years of experience As Developer using Big Data Technologies like Databricks/Spark and Hadoop Ecosystems 2Hands on experience on Unified Data Analytics with Databricks, Databricks Workspace User Interface, Managing Databricks Notebooks, Delta Lake with Python, Delta Lake with Spark SQL 3Good understanding of Spark Architecture with Databricks, Structured Streaming 4Setting Up cloud platform with Databricks, Databricks Workspace
- Professional Attributes : A Team player B Good communication skill
- Additional Information : A Ability to communicate effectively in both a technical and non-technical manner B Ability to work
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.