Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Manager- Capital Projects
Position Level: Consultant
Key Responsibilities: -
• Managing medium to large scale capital projects with capex of at least >5000+cr.
• Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with the various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 5+ resources
• Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- Engineering Planning and Execution, Procurement including Expediting & Logistics Planning and Execution, Construction & Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
• MIS and Reporting: Ability to generate meaningful reports and insights through reports, periodic reviews and meetings from top floor to shop floor (Ex: Project Performance Analysis, Milestone Analysis, Critical Path Assessment, Variance Analysis, Look Ahead Plan etc.)
• Experience in understanding and hands on use of planning tools like Primavera, Microsoft Project etc. for creation and monitoring of schedules
• Experience in steel/metals industry as part of projects is an added advantage
• Digital experience (ex: IoT, Automation) and understanding of IT systems like SAP etc. would be added advantage
• Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI etc. is an added advantage
• Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint is mandatory. Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros experience will be preferred
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Relevant experience in Energy sector.
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.